We create text games that entertain and collect big data for various market sectors and help them develop as quickly as possible.
This form of education is already achieving one success after another worldwide, gaining its popularity and rules over the classic concept of both soft skills (business, managerial) and hard skills (company processes, preparation for exams such as Driving Licence, internal guidelines). To be ahead of others, to use the full potential of employees in the company, outsourcing - these are the main challenges of this millennium, that the time will not stop.
What we offer
The unique game "Text Tycoon" maps and opens an inexhaustible number of situations in which the manager - gamer must respond to stimuli that this module prepares for him (to a certain extent) in connection with the so - called “Chatbot” - artificial intelligence, which can track several dozen useful outputs for the player or for the gamer´s superior.
Text Tycoon is ready to be played on both versions of the smart phones and can easily be fed up with ads as well as the ads can be easily switched-off for a reasonable fee which makes this project even more profitable according to the number of the gamers. The profitability of our partners is our middle name.
Compared to traditional training, we are able to guarantee the uniformity of the educational process without different approaches of different lecturers, as is often the custom.
And we can tailor it for you!
Get the best for yourself and your company right now.
WE GET BIG DATA
WE WORK ON THE EDU PRINCIPLE
WE ANALYZE ALL STEPS OF THE PLAYER
BENEFITS FOR PLAYER
- It's funny and "catchy",
- Players often share experiences with each other, but also with their colleagues and are enthusiastic about this way of education (system of rewards, benchmarking),
- Direct personification of topics in the real environment in specific situations,
- Learning through gaming even in leisure time.
BENEFITS FOR ORGANIZATION
- TT is able to fully replace the classic corporate education and training,
- There is no need to organize training, including premises, accommodation or employ a HR manager or assistant for this issue,
- Time cost savings (the participant does not have to spend whole days training or coaching, the player plays a "tutorial game" outside working hours and shares the results and strategies with colleagues even "over a brew"),
- It is mainly played outside working hours = in the case of competing companies, in the meantime, participants spend working time in training instead of making an immediate profit,
- The game collects general data on players, then allows to identify the development needs of the player, or the suitability of the employee for placement in the work position.